Everyone wants an attractive smile. However, the reality is that chipped or crooked teeth, irregular tooth size, and discoloration of enamel are common. Do these imperfections cause you to hide your smile, or feel uncomfortable for any reason? If so, veneers are a great solution to consider.
One of the most asked-about treatments at our Raleigh dental office, veneers offer a beautiful, natural smile in just a couple office visits. Advances in dental technology mean that today's veneers are strong, attractive, and more affordable than you think.
Veneers are customized restorations that mimic the natural look of teeth - minus the imperfections. They are custom-made for each tooth and adhere to the front surface of existing teeth to improve their appearance. W
e recommend veneers for teeth that are:
- Chipped or broken
- Misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped
, we offer different types of porcelain veneers to provide individualized treatment options for your smile. Depending on your specific needs, one veneer option might be better than the other.
Interested in trying veneers? Here's what you can expect:
- Consultation and Exam: We’ll assess your overall tooth health and aesthetics to determine if you’re a good candidate for porcelain dental veneers. If you are ready to move forward, all the teeth being fitted for porcelain veneers will be evaluated to ensure they’re good candidates for dental veneer fitting.
- Preparation: We’ll prepare your surfaces for a seamless fitting that will permanently bond the dental veneer to the front of your tooth.
- Fitting: Your veneers will be individually applied by Dr. Morrison and double checked to make sure they’re fully bonded before letting the world see your new smile!
- After care: Our staff will discuss with you way to maintain your veneers.
here are a lot of benefits to veneers - in additional to being aesthetically pleasing. They are
- often lasting 5-10 years. These restorations do not require as much shaping of the natural tooth as crowns do allowing us to
preserve as much of the tooth
as possible. They may also offer a more
than other cosmetic procedures, such as crowns or braces.
We invite you to take a moment and look through our
at some of the stunning results our team has achieved with veneers.
Our staff is happy to discuss payment options for your veneers, including
If you participate in the
, our in-office financial plan for uninsured patients, you'll receive 15% off the cost of your veneers.
To learn more or schedule a consultation,
our us today!
This patient chose lower veneers rather than braces - a much faster, easier and less expensive way to have straighter lower teeth.